Multiple fire departments are on the scene of a vehicle fire near a residence in Allegheny Township.
The call came in to the Butler County 911 Center shortly before 1 p.m. for a travel trailer on fire in the 100 block of Arrowhead Road.
Crews from Eau Claire, Marion Township, and Parker City were among those responding to the scene to find the trailer fully involved and the siding on the house melting.
The resident was reportedly able to remove the propane tanks from the vehicle before the fire was able to reach them. The extent of damage is unknown at this time but no one is believed to have been injured.
Written by Ryan Saeler
The post Crews Battle Travel Trailer Fire Near Allegheny Township House appeared first on Inside Butler County – Butler, PA.